The photographs I get at photography sessions of the moms with their littles are.my.favorites. Maybe it’s because I am a mom myself. Maybe it’s because I know how little moms do get in pictures with their kids. Maybe it’s because I know that those children are that mom’s pride & joy & that she would do anything for them. And maybe it’s because I know that when the days are hard & long, those pictures are the ones she’s going to look at.
I am BEYOND excited about our location for this year’s Mom & Me Mini’s! I loved last year’s & plan to do them again there sometime, but since I will be almost 35 weeks pregnant when we will be doing Mom & Me Mini’s, I needed to make sure we had a location that rain or shine we could use! I met with Anne one of the owners of Neipagen Greenhouse & Garden Center in Bloomington & they have graciously allowed us to have our mini sessions there!!!!!!! There’s SOOO many places we can take pictures at there, they even have a little gazebo! So even if it’s raining, we will go into a greenhouse & be covered & have glorious lighting & LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!! AHHH!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!
A few more important details!
- Location: Wendell Niepagen Greenhouse & Garden Center in Bloomington
- Saturday, April 14 (our location is indoor so we don’t need a rain day-YAY!!! BUT if something crazy happens our backup date is April 15)
- 20 minute interactive mini photo session
- Each session is $85.00 & covers 6 total people. (After 6 individuals, there is a $10.00 cost per additional person.)
- Because EVERYONE I know is pregnant, for the FIRST TIME EVER I’m opening up Mom & Me Mini’s to be used as a maternity session! So basically you’re getting a mini maternity session 😉 I mean, come on, I’m pregnant & I want a picture or two or three taken at this greenhouse with my baby bump!!! (Any questions about that, just let me know!)
- You will receive a few images from your session via your email as a preview. Then you’ll receive the full gallery before Mother’s Day!!! Images & print release will be delivered via an online gallery where you can download them & print them wherever you choose.
- Spots are limited! Save your session for a Mom & Me Mini HERE. Later you’ll receive an email from me with details. Email me at email@example.com with any questions you may have!
I can’t wait to get you & your children behind my camera & remember every moment & memory. BEST.THING.EVER. Here’s a few of my favorites from last year’s Mom & Me Mini’s.
(If you’re not exactly sure what a Mini Session with Nomi Photography consists of or want to check out the most frequently asked questions regarding my mini’s, read HERE.)