We are already 3 months into the year & I’m looking forward to all the sessions that are happening in 2018! Each year as Nomi Photography grows & I meet new clients & reconnect with clients that have become friends, I’m just truly thankful for this part of my life the Lord has blessed me with. As seasons have changed for me as a person (becoming a wife, becoming a mom to one & now Little Wilcox #2 is on the way!) Nomi Photography has been there & changed with me. It’s also been a blessing to have a creative outlet & financial help as I am a mom to almost two & nanny a few days a week as well. For those of you who are new to Nomi Photography or have been with me from the beginning THANK YOU for being a part of this journey!
So YES! If you haven’t heard, we are expecting our second child mid-May! You can read all the details HERE. As life transitions for us, there’s a few policy changes I’m making to Nomi Photography:
1) I no longer will be traveling for sessions outside the 15 mile radius of Bloomington-Normal UNLESS it’s a Newborn Session. There are many, MANY great locations to use for sessions in the BloNo area. I promise we will work together to find the best local location that fits YOU & your family!
2) There is now a $20.00 fee to have a gallery reloaded if a client requests for it to be resent after it has expired. With 2 little ones soon in my arms, time is money! Whenever I finish a gallery & send it to a client, I allow at least 30 days for you (sometimes even more!) to download & save the images for your records. If the session gallery expires & I’m asked to reload the gallery, the fee must be paid before the gallery is reloaded.
3) Family Mini Sessions are now 30 minutes in length instead of 20 minutes. I’m super excited about this & can’t wait for my first Family Mini’s at the end of this summer! Here’s the full list of the mini photography sessions I’m offering this year.
4) I don’t schedule sessions on Sundays. This isn’t really a policy change as that I’ve had this policy ever since I started my business! Hah! But I wanted to get it in writing so clients are aware of it. I use Sundays as my “Rain Day” for sessions that happen earlier in the week in CASE we would need to reschedule & have it on the Sunday following their session. I go over all this with my clients one on one but I thought I should put it here! This allows me to keep Sunday as my family day since I’m often working Saturdays & then Sunday is the only day our family can be together uninterrupted!
These aren’t policy changes but here are two things to note:
1) My 2018 Prices are now on my website over on my INVESTMENT page.
2) THIS blog post has all the details regarding my Maternity Leave for Little Wilcox #2 🙂