It’s that time of year AGAIN! Time to plan for the fall & choose a fall mini photography session date! I am offering two different dates for my Fall Mini’s- October 19 & November 2. (If neither of these dates work for your needs, I am offering Christmas Mini Sessions & you can read all about those HERE.) And please make sure you read THIS POST for a few changes I’ve made to my mini sessions in 2019.
If you’re not quite sure if a Mini Session fits your needs, THIS POST will help you decide that!
OK! On to the juicy details!
- Location: Same as last years! (Click HERE to view some of my favorite images from last fall!)
- Dates are October 19 & November 22 (Grab a spot HERE!)
- 20 minute interactive mini photo session
- 15-20 professionally edited photos
- Examples of photos include: several family poses, several of the children together, pictures of parents/significant others together, pictures of each parent/guardian with all children.
- Each session is $150.00 (After 6 members of an immediate family, there is a $15.00 cost per additional person.)
- A $25.00 deposit is required to officially secure your spot. The remainder balance of $125.00 is due at the time of your session. Your deposit can be paid online through an invoice I’ll email you. If the deposit isn’t paid within a certain time, the spot will automatically become open for another client to take it. The remainder fee has to be paid paid by the time of the mini session.
- You will receive a few images from your session via your email as a preview. The full gallery & print release will be delivered via an online gallery where you can download them & print them wherever you choose within three weeks. You can also share this gallery with friends & family to download as well at no extra charge.
- As we get closer to the mini session date, you’ll receive an email from me with the location of our mini sessions & other details.
- Email me at email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Save your session HERE!