I’ve started to get emails from clients wondering when I’ll be out on maternity leave for our second child (YAY!) & I wanted to share just a few things regarding that!
My Maternity Leave:
- APRIL Saturday, April 28 will be the last possible day to have a session with me before my Maternity Leave begins May 1.
- NEWBORN SESSIONS If you are having a baby in June or July & want me to do your newborn session, please contact me. We’ll see if we can make that happen 🙂 I’d advise contacting me sooner rather then later since I will not be checking my email that much once my maternity leave starts 😉
- OTHER SESSIONS In 2017, I did a few newborn sessions in June & July & if you are wanting me to do their One Year Sessions, please email me & we’ll see if we can make that work! This is only for reoccurring clients though that I’ll try to make this work for 🙂
- AUGUST I plan to officially be back & scheduling sessions in AUGUST IF not before. If you want a session the end of July/August, please email me as soon as you can because, again, I won’t be looking at email that often! Depending on when the baby is born, I might be back before then!
- BACK-TO-SCHOOL MINI’S For those of you wondering, I will for sure have Back-to-School Mini’s for homeschoolers this year! Depending on when our baby comes, they will either be the very end of July or beginning of August, which is when they usually are. I will do my best to communicate a Save-the-Date with the homeschooling families I offer this to as soon as I can, post baby 🙂
- LIST OF MINI SESSIONS FOR 2018 Click HERE to see the official list of the Mini Sessions I plan to offer for 2018!
If you have any questions about anything, please don’t hesitate to email me (email@example.com) & we’ll chat!
And here’s a my 30 week bump picture for those of you who are into that sort of thing 😉