The very first photography mini sessions I ever offered were “Mommy & Me Minis”. I’ve offered them year after year until covid came & kind of rocked the world including that whole “stay 6 ft apart thing” made life a bit tricky for us photographers! Anyway in 2018 I used a photographer’s dream location & I am SO PLEASED to announce I am going BACK to that location for SPRING MINI’S this year! (These photos are from 2018 so a few years ago but they will give you an idea of what the session will be like! CLICK HERE.)
I have loved doing Mom & Me Mini’s over the years but I always felt there was something missing.
I know some mom’s truly, truly want their husband in the pictures. And some mom’s want to have photos of just them & their children as they’re never in front of the camera! SO to just make Mom & Me Mini’s work for ANYONE & everyone, I am having SPRING MINI’S this year & making it so whoever wants photos can have them!
Maybe you want to update photos with you & your adult siblings for your mother? Maybe you’re an expecting momma & you want maternity photos? Or maybe you’re a dad & want photos with your children! Updated pictures of just the kids to give to Grandma & Grandpa? Want to give mom photos this year for Mother’s Day? THESE ARE PERFECT for all of those!
The mini sessions will take place at Neipagen Greenhouse & Garden Center. They have graciously allowed us to use their space once again! I CAN’T WAIT!!!
(If you’re wondering what Mini Sessions I will be offering in 2023? Click HERE to see the full list!)
A few more details!
- Location: Wendell Niepagen Greenhouse & Garden Center in Bloomington
- Saturday, April 29 (our location is indoor so we don’t need a rain day-YAY!!! BUT if something crazy happens our backup date is April 30)
- 20 minute interactive mini photo session
- Each session is $200.00 & covers 6 total people. (After 6 individuals, there is a $15.00 cost per additional person.)
- Images & print release will be delivered via an online gallery where you can download them & print them wherever you choose.
- Spots are limited! I am only offering FOUR spots. Save your session HERE. Later you’ll receive an email from me with details.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
(If you’re not exactly sure what a Mini Session with Naomi Elizabeth Photography consists of or want to check out the most frequently asked questions regarding my mini’s, read HERE.)