It’s that time of year AGAIN! Time to plan for the fall & choose a fall mini photography session date! I am offering two different dates for my Fall Mini’s- October 19 & November 2. (If neither of these dates work for your needs, I am offering Christmas Mini Sessions & you can read all about those HERE.) And please make sure you read THIS POST for a few changes I’ve made to my mini sessions in 2019.
If you’re not quite sure if a Mini Session fits your needs, THIS POST will help you decide that!
OK! On to the juicy details!
- Location: Same as last years! (Click HERE to view some of my favorite images from last fall!)
- Dates are October 19 & November 2 (Grab a spot HERE!)
- 20 minute interactive mini photo session
- 15-20 professionally edited photos
- Examples of photos include: several family poses, several of the children together, pictures of parents/significant others together, pictures of each parent/guardian with all children.
- Each session is $150.00 (After 6 members of an immediate family, there is a $15.00 cost per additional person.)
- A $25.00 deposit is required to officially secure your spot. The remainder balance of $125.00 is due at the time of your session. Your deposit can be paid online through an invoice I’ll email you. If the deposit isn’t paid within a certain time, the spot will automatically become open for another client to take it. The remainder fee has to be paid paid by the time of the mini session.
- You will receive a few images from your session via your email as a preview. The full gallery & print release will be delivered via an online gallery where you can download them & print them wherever you choose within three weeks. You can also share this gallery with friends & family to download as well at no extra charge.
- As we get closer to the mini session date, you’ll receive an email from me with the location of our mini sessions & other details.
- Email me at email@example.com with any questions you may have!
SAVE YOUR SESSION HERE!
Hi! Are you doing any Christmas mini sessions? If so, can you send me details?? Thanks!
Sending you an email Beth 🙂