Fall Mini’s are here!!! Keep scrolling for all the info!
FALL 2022 FALL MINIS
Price $210 || Package Includes:
– entire family (several poses)
– individual pictures of each child (2-3 poses)
– mom/dad/significant together (2-3 poses)
– each parent/guardian with all children (1 pose)
– all children together (1-2 poses)
– 20 minutes
– these are great for couples, families even maternity photos!
Click a date to choose & signup for a Fall Mini Session:
Quick Facts regarding Fall 2022 MINIS
- Location TBA in Normal. It’s actually the location in the photo above. There will be more fall color. I’m going for a more field look with fall mini’s this year but there will be fall color around us!
- Each session is $210.00 (After 6 members of an immediate family, there is a $15.00 cost per additional person.)
- You will receive a few images from your session via your email as a preview within few days of your session.
- The full gallery & print release will be delivered via an online gallery where you can download them & print them wherever you choose within three weeks. You can also share this gallery with friends & family to download as well at no extra charge.
- As we get closer to the mini session date, you’ll receive an email from me with the location of our mini sessions & other details.
- Email me at email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Aly is super fun! This past fall we had a fun facetime date where we went over her session details & talked thru a few things. She had so many fun & creative ideas to add to her session- including her love for Starbucks, oh yeah! I also loved that she wanted to incorporate some pictures with her hearing aid, that was super special to capture & I’m so glad we did! About a week later after the facetime date (& yes, things can be organized that quick for a senior session!) we met up on the campus of ISU & then later hit a favorite nature center. Her sister came with & it was fun to laugh, run around the ISU campus & take photos & talk about Gilmore Girls & Starbucks!
Aly is a special girl as she is a volunteer in the nursery at our church & loved on our Elizabeth when she was there. I love how she will always chat & talk to Elizabeth when she sees her at church & still gives her attention.
Aly is very talented in many ways but I know her heart is set on Jesus, even in hard times. She has a loving & very supportive family & I’m excited what the Lord has for her! Pandemic or no pandemic the Lord will be with you Aly & provide for you!!!
Well here we are again! For the FIFTH YEAR it’s time for Back-to-School pictures for local homeschooling families! (Please note this is a service I offer ONLY to those who are homeschooling at least one child in their family.) This year is very special for me because we are just one year away from our eldest starting Kindergarten & I’m beyond excited to officially “join” 😉 the local homeschool community as a homeschooling family ourselves!
So what are Back-to-School Mini Sessions? Well here’s two links where I share the past two year Back-to-School mini session recaps (2018 & 2017) & you can see what types of images we’ll get & the fun we have 🙂 And then below are the details of where to signup & date & pricing info.
I wanted to ask for your help. Each year I have gotten a wonderful response from local families & thus have been able to continue to offer these mini sessions for so many years now. Will you help me continue to offer this special service? If you could share this blog post with your homeschooling friends thru email & or facebook that would help me out so much! This helps ensure that each mini session spot is taken & that I am able to continue offering this year after year. Now that I’m a mom of two & I also nanny two days a week, I have to be wise with my time & what things I offer thru my photography business. As long as I can keep booking these mini sessions every year, I will continue to offer them. So please share away after you get your own spot of course 😉 Thank you friends! I can’t do this without you! 😀
I am offering two types of packages for the Back-to-School Mini Sessions:
Back2School Minis will be held on August 16 (rain day will be Aug 17) & August 24 (rain day is Aug 25). Choose your spot HERE!
*Please Note* that if you’re signing your family up, please take TWO ten minute slots. If you’re signing up a student please take ONE ten minute slot per student. If you have any questions just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To reserve your session on August 16 (Rain Day will be Aug 17) & August 24 (Rain Day is Aug 25) CLICK HERE. If for some reason one of these dates doesn’t fit your family calendar, I will be doing my Fall Mini Sessions (those dates are HERE) & you can keep your eye out for when I announce those signups 🙂
NEW FOR 2019 Non-refundable deposits of $25.00 are required to officially hold the session. Once you signup for a spot, you’ll receive an email soon with an invoice to pay the deposit fee. That will be subtracted from your entire fee & the remainder fee will be due the day of your session.
INDIVIDUAL STUDENT SESSION:
– First Student – 5-7 Images | $35.00
– I will spend time with each student & take photos of them that truly capture their smile & personality!
– If you have more then one child-great! After your first child, it’s just $25.00 per additional child.
– Session is 10 minutes.
– Family’s up to 6 members ($10.00 per additional family member after 6 members) 12-15 Images | $90.00
– Session will take 20 minutes. We’ll have a blast having your family interact together & capture your family as a whole along with individual pictures of each child in the family!
Every year of homeschooling is a milestone! And capturing your children & family at this time, is a joy of mine.
All images will be delivered within 3 weeks of the session via email with a link to an online gallery where they can be downloaded to your computer & then printed wherever you choose. Print Release is also included. Full payment is due at session. An online contract & more details about preparing for your session will be emailed ahead of time. No outfit changes are allowed. These sessions are in my opinion not suitable for seniors in high school. Feel free to ask me about my Senior Experience Package!
If you have any other questions about how a mini session with Naomi Elizabeth Photography is, please feel free to read THIS POST I wrote to answer questions.
It’s hard to believe that at the time these pictures were taken, SEVERAL of these families I’ve photographed for 5 years & some of the others 4! It was also having a few new homeschooling families!
Every year that I share a few favorite images from the Back-to-School Mini Sessions I like to share a bit of the story of why I even offer these. I was homeschooled all my life & so was my husband. It is our prayer & hope that we can homeschool our children as well. I’ve actually spent a bit of our summer researching & talking with other homeschool moms as we get closer & closer to when Elizabeth will be ready for Kindergarten!
I’m so thankful for the large homeschool community in Bloomington-Normal. I’ve lived in 7 different states & never experienced anything like the community that is here for homeschoolers. I love being to offer this service to the local homeschooling families & truly look forward to it every year! Here is a few of my favorites from our 2018 Back-to-School Mini Sessions!
This family. So much love for them. For so many reasons. This particular session we had weather AND sickness AND technical difficulties but we still got one of my favorite family photos ever to date! See if you can spot it- hint, there’s a black wall in the background of it 😉